‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Andi Eigenmann admitted that she nearly quit showbiz and would have done so if not for her experience attending the Cannes Film Festival re...

Andi Eigenmann's confidence returns after Cannes

Andi Eigenmann admitted that she nearly quit showbiz and would have done so if not for her experience attending the Cannes Film Festival recently.

As reported on ABS-CBN News, the actress, who joined the cast of "Ma' Rosa" in Cannes, including her mother Jaclyn Jose who won Best Actress at the festival, stated that she was fed-up with having her personal life being put on centre stage by the media, instead of her work. 

"I don't want to live in a world where all I can do is explain myself. My past doesn't define me. I know that I'm worth something more," she said. 

However, Eigenmann said that she found herself experiencing a different kind of appreciation while she was in Cannes, and is determined to follow her mother's footsteps, as well as her brother Sid Lucero, who recently won Best Actor at the Los Angeles Comedy Fest. 

"[My mother's victory] helped me believe that maybe, yes, you fall down. But what you do is you get back up, and you try again and again. And then in God's time, things like this will come to you," she said. 

0 coment�rios: