‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

AOA's Sul Hyun made an official apology regarding the history quiz controversy that surfaced after the recent airing of 'Channel AO...

AOA's Ji Min also makes an official apology regrading the late history quiz controversy

AOA's Sul Hyun made an official apology regarding the history quiz controversy that surfaced after the recent airing of 'Channel AOA.'

On May 12th, AOA's Ji Min wrote on her Instagram, 'I took a history quiz on the latest episode of 'Channel AOA,' and failed tor ecognize Ahn Joong Geun in his portrait. I also failed to show more prudence and appropriate attitude."

Ji Min also wrote, "Through this trouble, I learned how serious ramifications of ignorance can be. No excuse will cover my mistake. I would like to make the sincerest apology that I can give, and I will deeply reflect on my actions."

Ji Min lastly added, "I am sorry, and I will do my best to educate myself better as a Korean citizen."

Meanwhile, Ji Min and Sul Hyun got into a controversy due to the lack of historical knowledge that they demonstrated on reality program 'Channel AOA.'

0 coment�rios: