‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Drake wants you to know he's way more than a one-man meme machine. The 29-year-old rapper pulled out all the stops while playing do...

Drake Screams He's 'More Than a Meme' on 'Saturday Night Live,' Impersonates Rihanna

Drake wants you to know he's way more than a one-man meme machine.

The 29-year-old rapper pulled out all the stops while playing double duty as Saturday Night Live's host and musical guest for the second time. Drake kicked off Saturday's sketch comedy show by poking fun at the constant Internet attention he receives, and needless to say, it was both accurate and hilarious.

"You'll have to excuse me if I seem a little upset," he said during his opening monologue. "Backstage, right before I came out, my friend showed me this meme he found online, and it really shook me. It was a picture of me dancing in my 'Hotline Bling' video, and some joker had put a caption on it that said, 'When U Farted And Got Away With It.'"

"And if I'm being real, like, it hurts," he continued. "It seems like this keeps happening to me. It's like almost all I can do is sing about [it]."

Drake then hopped on the mic to perform a track titled "More Than a Meme," in which he hilariously sang lyrics like, "I start hearing from the whole fam, that I got clowned on Instagram" and "I just want to scream, that I'm more than a meme."

0 coment�rios: