‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

We all saw the terrific trailer of the Salman Khan - Anushka Sharma starrer Sultan, which released today. Salman and Anushka were excited a...

Enjoyed Shooting For Sultan in 'Langots'; Now I Know How Heroines Feel In Swimsuits: Salman

We all saw the terrific trailer of the Salman Khan - Anushka Sharma starrer Sultan, which released today. Salman and Anushka were excited and happy to release their trailer and spoke about their movie at the grand launch. Speaking about his experiences shooting for this challenging role of a wrestler, Salman, being his usual witty self said, “I enjoyed shooting in ‘langots’. Now I know how heroines feel in shorts or in swimsuits.” Needless to say, Salman had the crowd in splits with this revelation.

He added, “When I was walking from my van to the location, I had tears in my eyes, I felt violated. And I, absolutely don’t shy away from taking off my shirt or wearing shorts. I am not the shy type at all. But when I had to take..it off….It was the most difficult thing, but thank God that people got used to the visual because of all the phone pics!”


Well, we however know for a fact that Salman pulled it off quite successfully, don’t we? The film, which also stars Randeep Hooda and Amit Sadh is directed by Ali Abbas Zafar and all set to release on July 6.

Are you looking forward to this one?

0 coment�rios: