‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Yes, as per popular daily, after a year-long filmmaking course in London’s Met Film School, Govinda’s younger son Yashvardhan Ahuja is gett...

Govinda's son Yashvardhan Gearing Up For His Bollywood Debut!

Yes, as per popular daily, after a year-long filmmaking course in London’s Met Film School, Govinda’s younger son Yashvardhan Ahuja is getting all prepared for his big Bollywood debut.

Right now Yashvardhan, who is all of 20, is working for filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala’s marketing team. He said, “I have been with Sajid uncle for a month now. He gave me the best advice -To go with the flow and acquire knowledge on all aspects of filmmaking, including editing and writing before getting into acting. I will also assist him on Kick 2." 

Yash revealed he loves direction, but acting is his passion. He stated, he might go to The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute in Los Angeles for an acting course, anytime in the future. "Everything I know about the craft came from dad.He has taught me how to improvise on screen. I remember him telling me how Kader Khan sir and he came up with impromptu dialogues on the sets of Harmesh (Malhotra) uncle’s Dulhe Raja, which is one of my favourite films. These days our dinner table conversations only revolve around movies,” he laughingly said. 


When asked him, whether Govinda is a strict dad, the aspiring actor said, “He used to be, but now he knows that I have grown up. He is more like a teacher to me now and I really look up to him.” Yashvardhan wishes to work with directors David Dhawan and Imtiaz Ali. He said, “I have seen all of Imtiaz sir’s films and I’m in awe of his work. David sir is a legend and I would love to do a comedy with Varun (Dhawan) bhaiya, on the lines of Jodi No 1." 

0 coment�rios: