‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Jodie Foster has insisted she will never quit acting, as she received a long-awaited star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The Oscar-winn...

Jodie Foster is honoured on the Hollywood Walk of Fame...with help from a Twilight star

Jodie Foster has insisted she will never quit acting, as she received a long-awaited star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

The Oscar-winning actress was joined by her Panic Room co-star Kristen Stewart as she was presented with the honour in front of the TCL Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles.

Jodie, who has two Academy Awards for her performances in The Accused and Silence Of The Lambs, admitted she thought she may never receive a star in the city in which she grew up.

She told the Press Association: “I’ve waited. I really wanted to wait. I thought for a while maybe it will never happen.

“But I was holding out and it worked out for me.”

Jodie, 53, has moved behind the camera in recent years and directed the upcoming thriller Money Monster, starring George Clooney and Julia Roberts.

But she insisted she planned to continue acting after starting her career in a television commercial at three.

She said: “I’ve been acting since I was three so I can’t imagine I’ll ever stop but I definitely wanted to focus on directing for now. It takes a real commitment in order to get movies off the ground. That has to be the first priority.”

0 coment�rios: