‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Hollywood superstar Johnny Depp thanked the London policemen who once arrested him as he arrived in the capital at the premiere of his late...

Johnny Depp recalls arresting experience as he reprises Mad Hatter role

Hollywood superstar Johnny Depp thanked the London policemen who once arrested him as he arrived in the capital at the premiere of his latest film.

Johnny, 52, prompted screams from the crowd as he walked on to the blue carpet for the screening of Alice Through The Looking Glass at the Odeon in Leicester Square.

He appeared without his wife Amber Heard, 30, but said he was grateful to her for “putting up with him”.

He said: “I think everybody has a sense of themselves, we are all living our lives together and living closely with someone.

“I know I wouldn’t be considered normal, I suppose, so I thank her for that. I thank my mum for that, I thank my father for that, for putting up with me.

“I also thank the London policemen when I was arrested here, they were very nice and gave me a cup of tea.”

Johnny was arrested in London in 1999 after a scuffle with photographers outside a restaurant and was later cautioned.

His wife Amber recently avoided jail in Australia after pleading guilty to providing a false immigration document amid allegations she smuggled the couple’s dogs Pistol and Boo into the country.

0 coment�rios: