‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Sushant Singh Rajput is currently shooting in Budapest with Kriti Sanon for his next film Raabta. The film is slotted for a release in th...

Kriti and I Instantly Bonded, I Find Her Very Promising: Sushant Singh Rajput

Sushant Singh Rajput is currently shooting in Budapest with Kriti Sanon for his next film Raabta. The film is slotted for a release in the Valentine’s week next year -2017. In an interaction with a popular daily, SSR spoke at length about the film and her co-star, Kriti Sanon.

Sushant is four films old and the fifth (Dhoni) hits the theaters this September. Raabta will be his sixth release. He tells us, “It will be the first quintessential romantic film for me. I have never done a romantic film before this.” So what is the story line fo Raabta? “In Hindi films, romance is something very pure and divine. There might be no sense to it but it’s unconditional. Raabta is exactly in that space,” he explained.

For a good romantic film, the biggest necessity is the compatibility and chemistry with their co-stars. Sushant found one of his favourite co-stars in Kriti even before they started shooting. About the first scene they shot, he said, “We did a photo-shoot before we started shooting. Then Dinu (Dinesh Vijan, director) called us to his office and asked us to enact some scenes from the film as a part of our rehearsal and workshop. The scene Kriti and I did together for the first time went great.”

“Kriti and I instantly bonded with each other. She’s an engineer and I was also on that same track. The first time we met and did that scene together, I liked doing it. Dinu loved that scene. There was an instant chemistry. I always found her very promising although she’s only two films old now. I think nobody has actually put her in a position for her to perform. She has a very good screen presence. Right from the very first film, although I haven’t seenHeropanti from the first scene to the end credits, but we watched Dilwale together. So I am very confident aboutRaabta,” elaborated Sushant.

0 coment�rios: