‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Hong Kong singer Renee Lee revealed that she is now a mother to a baby girl. According to On CC news, the singer announced the birth of...

Renee Lee welcomes first baby

Hong Kong singer Renee Lee revealed that she is now a mother to a baby girl.

According to On CC news, the singer announced the birth of her baby on 17 May via Instagram, saying, "3.2 kg. I am so thankful. 16 May was the most unforgettable day of my life."

In an interview with the media later on, Renee revealed that she gave birth to her daughter after 37 weeks.

"I went to the hospital after I found blood in my urine. Although I didn't feel any pain at the time, the doctor admitted me into the hospital for observation. I started feeling the pain after the second night. That's when I knew I would be giving birth that day," she said.

This is the first baby for Renee and husband, businessman David Lu. The couple was married some time last year in secret, and held their wedding reception in January 2016.

(Photo source: hk.apple.nextmedia.com)

0 coment�rios: