‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

SEVENTEEN's Won Woo made an official apology for insulting remarks that he had left on Girls' Generation in the past. On May 9t...

SEVENTEEN's Won Woo makes an official apology for negative posts that he had made about Girls' Generation

SEVENTEEN's Won Woo made an official apology for insulting remarks that he had left on Girls' Generation in the past.

On May 9th, K-Pop boy band SEVENEEN's Won Woo uploaded a handwritten apology for negative remarks about Girls' Generation members that he had left on the Internet in the past.

Won Woo wrote, "First of all, I want to make a sincere apology for everyone who I have hurt with my past remarks. Instead of trying to advocate myself with excuses, I wanted to admit my faults and apologize to everyone."

He continued, "Even though I wrote the negative remarks when I was much younger, the responsibility still remains as mine, and I am feeling deep regret for what I have done. I also feel very sorry for my teammates for causing concerns."

Won Woo also wrote, "Recalling how I behaved and spoke back then, I was very immature, and I had to respect for celebrities that I saw on televisions. I also did not have any thoughts about how my words can hurt others. I officially became a trainee when I was in middle school, and since the moment I became a trainee, I started having much deeper understanding about the weight that all the people who regularly stand on stage have to carry. I also started having much deeper understanding for the amount of efforts and sincerity that people poor into their dreams. Eventually, I also realized how amazing everything Girls' Generation members have achieved was, and I started having much deeper respect for them while watching them on stages. "

0 coment�rios: