‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Award-winning child actress Krystal Brimner revealed recently that she is being considered to play the role of a young Darna in the upcomin...

Krystal Brimner may be playing the young Darna

Award-winning child actress Krystal Brimner revealed recently that she is being considered to play the role of a young Darna in the upcoming female superhero series. 

As reported on Push News, the young "Honor Thy Father" star, who is currently preparing for her big stage debut in "Annie the Musical", admitted that she really does hope that she will be picked to play the role. 

"They say that I was going to be like little Darna and I am still hoping that I will get it. It is not yet sure, but I'm hoping that I get it because the one who told me that I might get the role was also from "Honor Thy Father"," said Brimner. 

She admitted that she does watch "Darna" sometimes, and the opportunity to play the role will be such a joy to her. 

The child star, who will play the lead in the upcoming musical, stated that performing on stage is different and much more difficult from working in a movie. 

"In theater, it's harder because they gave us the booklet which is the whole script and it's huge! It's bigger than the movie script and I'm like, 'Oh my gosh do I have to practice all of these lines?' It's just so many," she said. 

"Annie the Musical" is set to open this September. 

(Photo source: glitter.ph)

0 coment�rios: