‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Katherine Heigl is apologizing after she took “disrespectful” photos in a cemetery while visiting the graves of her late loved ones. Ov...

Katherine Heigl Apologizes After Taking 'Disrespectful' Photos in a Cemetery

Katherine Heigl is apologizing after she took “disrespectful” photos in a cemetery while visiting the graves of her late loved ones.

Over the weekend, Heigl, 39, visited the graves of some family members while visiting Buffalo, New York. During her time at the cemetery, Heigl also posed next to other gravestones and monuments and shared the images on Instagram, according to Huffington Post, which she posted with comedic captions.

On Sunday, the Suits actress apologized for taking the photos, which have since been deleted, in two Instagram videos.

“Hey everybody, so I’m in the car driving home from my family time in Buffalo and I noticed on my Instagram page that the post I posted earlier was getting a lot of reaction and I realized you guys are right and that was not appropriate and was disrespectful and I’ve taken it down,” Heigl began.

“But somebody commented and … was kind of just saying they didn’t think it was an appropriate thing to do, but that I was probably trying to make a hard moment lighthearted and that’s exactly what I was doing,” she continued.

Said Heigl, “It’s kind of a heavy thing to go and visit my loved ones’ graves and I decided to try to find some moments of levity and humor and didn’t realize how inappropriate I was being. So I deeply apologize and I thank you guys for understanding that sometimes I don’t think things through clearly enough. And I am grateful for your input and for kind of giving me a head’s up when I’m maybe going too far. And thank you for forgiving me.”

The actress concluded: “Next time I will be more thoughtful about other people’s feelings and not just my own. Anyway, I hope you’re all having a wonderful Sunday and again, thank you for kind of stepping up and saying something and bringing something to my awareness that needed to be brought.”

0 coment�rios: