‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

You know what summer-must-have your wardrobe is missing? A towel for your under-boob sweat. Yes, it’s that time of year – you walk to...

This bizarre towel will free you from under-boob sweat (and give you some support)

You know what summer-must-have your wardrobe is missing?

A towel for your under-boob sweat.

Yes, it’s that time of year – you walk too quickly to the bus, sit out in the sun for too long or even sit motionlessly in the shade, and under-boob sweat appears.

But the ‘Ta-Ta Towel’ claims to solve that sticky feeling in a simple-yet-effective way.

It does exactly what it says on the tin; it’s a towel for your ‘ta-tas’ (which is especially handy if you were born in the 1920s and still call them that).

Its creator, Erin Roberston, explained on her website that inspiration struck after having a particularly-sweaty first date.

“I tried everything: I tucked wash cloths under my breasts, I tried dumping baby powder all over me, I even put a t-shirt on and tucked it under my boobs,” she wrote.

0 coment�rios: