‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

From Digital Spy It's the moment we've all been waiting for – Danny Dyer has finally come face to face with daughter Dani's...

What's Danny Dyer's verdict on Love Island's Jack?

From Digital Spy

It's the moment we've all been waiting for – Danny Dyer has finally come face to face with daughter Dani's boyfriend Jack Fincham on Love Island.

Well, sort of, as sadly he doesn't come to the villa in the flesh, but it's the best we're going to get.

In tonight's penultimate episode, each of the Islanders receives a visit from two of their loved ones and Dani is delighted to see her nan and grandad in the villa.

But that's not the only family reunion she's treated to, as she's then called into the living room to have a video call with her parents Danny and Joanne Mas.

Crying with excitement, Dani squeals: "Oh my God, I miss you", before proud dad Danny explains just how happy he's been with her behaviour in the villa.

"I will say, I got it wrong baby," he says. "I told you not to do it. We're so proud of you, you are incredible. You're an absolute hero babe."

After telling Dani that he thinks Jack is "lovely" and a "right proper geezer", Danny then gets to speak to his daughter's boyfriend for the first time when Dani runs to bring Jack into the call.

Fortunately for Jack, this terrifying first encounter with Dani's parents goes swimmingly as Danny says: "Listen, I approve of you mate. I think you're absolutely bang on. I weren't at first, I thought, 'Oh here we go'."

But Jack's definitely won over Dyer Sr, as Danny showers him with praise.

"Do you know what Jack, listen. Proper geezer, gotta say," he says. "I'll tell you what I love about you, I love the fact you got a little Derby. You got so much charisma… Honestly mate, we're so over the moon."

Jack is clearly very relieved to hear that he's got the parental seal of approval, saying in the Beach Hut after the call: "It's nerve-wracking. The fact that he approves of me and he likes me, I just thought, 'That's brilliant.' Dani must feel so relieved."

But it's not such plain sailing for all the couples, as Alexandra Cane's mum confronts her daughter's ex Alex George over his treatment of Alexandra.

"When you recoupled and you seemed to expect her to be grateful, and I think you made some comment, 'What's the matter with her, why she's so grumpy?'" she says.

"What did you expect a girl to feel like after she'd been rejected and then you deigned to bring her back to your side? I thought, 'Hey young man, I'll have words with you!'"

There's also awkwardness on the menu for Laura Anderson and Paul Knops, as Laura's dad questions why they aren't officially boyfriend and girlfriend.

"When you go with someone and spend all your time with them, are you not meant to ask them out to be boyfriend and girlfriend? I don't get this," he says, much to Laura's embarrassment.

You can revel in the awkwardness when Love Island airs tonight (July 29) at 9pm on ITV2.

0 coment�rios: