‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

As I’m sure you’ve seen, the #10yearchallenge is the latest trend to sweep across the feeds of our social media. And now even the celebri...

#10yearchallenge is the latest trend, Scrolling through our round-up of celebrity transformations

As I’m sure you’ve seen, the #10yearchallenge is the latest trend to sweep across the feeds of our social media.

And now even the celebrities have gotten involved in the challenge by sharing side by side photos of themselves comparing how they looked ten years ago to how they look now.

For some stars, it’s like looking at a whole other person… ahem, Caitlyn Jenner… but for others, it’s like they’ve only aged a day.

Reese Witherspoon, Jessica Biel and Lori Loughlin are among those age-defying celebs that are blowing our minds.

Nicki Minaj #10yearchallenge
Clearly still slaying. But we love the black to pink look she’s now sporting. Source: Instagram/Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj #10yearchallenge

Jessica Biel #10yearchallenge
Okay, stop it! Jessica Biel looks as if she’s barely aged. Source: Instagram/Jessica Biel
Jessica Biel #10yearchallenge

Kate Hudson #10yearchallenge
This just proves Kate Hudson can seriously own any hairstyle. Source: Instagram/Kate Hudson
Kate Hudson #10yearchallenge

Lori Loughlin #10yearchallenge
Lori Loughlin claims these photos are ten years apart but frankly we don’t believe her! That is truly age-defying. Source: Instagram/Lori Loughlin
Lori Loughlin #10yearchallenge

Caitlyn Jenner #10yearchallenge
“Now THAT is a #10yearchallenge.” Source: Instagram/Caitlyn Jenner
Caitlyn Jenner #10yearchallenge

Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos #10yearchallenge
Couple goals. Source: Instagram/Kelly Ripa
Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos #10yearchallenge

#10yearchallenge Jennifer Lopez
From baby bump to abs Jlo is winning at this ten-year transformation. Source: Instagram/Jennifer Lopez
#10yearchallenge Jennifer Lopez

Reese Witherspoon #10yearchallenge
If only we could all age as well as the beautiful Reese Witherspoon. Source: Instagram/Reese Witherspoon
Reese Witherspoon #10yearchallenge

Makeup by Mario and Kim Kardashian #10yearchallenge
When Kim K doesn’t follow suit, but her make-up artist pulls through with the goods. 
Makeup by Mario and Kim Kardashian #10yearchallenge

Pink #10yearchallenge
Pink just looks so much more mature. Source: Instagram/Pink
Pink #10yearchallenge

Amy Schumer #10yearchallenge
Finally, a celebrity keeping it real. Source: Instagram/Amy Schumer
Amy Schumer #10yearchallenge

Busy Phillips #10yearchallenge
They grow up so fast… Source: Instagram/Busy Philipps
Busy Phillips #10yearchallenge

Ellen DeGeneres #10yearchallenge
“I never realized how differently I hold my hand now.” – Classic Ellen. Source: Instagram/theellenshow
Ellen DeGeneres #10yearchallenge

Ruby Rose #10yearchallenge
She may not have changed much in looks but we’ve sure loved watching her career grow. Source: Instagram/Ruby Rose
Ruby Rose #10yearchallenge

Jada Pinkett Smith #10yearchallenge
“10 years later…from the operating table to the Red Table.” Source: Instagram/Jada Pinkett Smith
Jada Pinkett Smith #10yearchallenge

Constance Hall #10yearchallenge
“In 2009 I starved myself and was riddled with anxiety. I believe my worth was entwined with my weight, my happiness was dependent on my weight. 
My life was about my weight. I believed that no man would want me again because I was used goods with the baggage of a child.”
“2019 I weigh 11 kilos more. I have gone from 1 child to 7 with absolutely no baggage. I have never felt more worthy or sexy or valued before in my life. And most of all I am happy.”
Source: Instagram/Constance Hall
Constance Hall #10yearchallenge

Madonna #10yearchallenge
These look like they could have been taken on the same day. Source: Instagram/Madonna
Madonna #10yearchallenge

Erin McNaught #10yearchallenge
The Aussie model kept it a little bit cheeky. Source: Instagram/Erin McNaught
Erin McNaught #10yearchallenge

0 coment�rios: