‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

In her recent podcast interview with The Hollywood Reporter, conducted shortly before David Bowie’s tragic passing from cancer on Sunday (J...

Lady Gaga Describes When She 'Fell in Love With David Bowie'

In her recent podcast interview with The Hollywood Reporter, conducted shortly before David Bowie’s tragic passing from cancer on Sunday (Jan. 10), Lady Gaga spoke fondly about the legend and his profound affect on her music and larger-than-life persona.

“When I fell in love with David Bowie, when I was living on the Lower East Side, I always felt that his glamor was something he was using to express a message to people that was very healing for their souls,” she recalled to THR’s Scott Feinberg. "He is a true, true artist and I don’t know if I ever went, ‘Oh, I’m going to be that way like this,’ or if I arrived upon it slowly, realizing it was my calling and that’s what drew me to him.“

Gaga, who won a Golden Globe for her role in American Horror Story: Hotel on the same night that the sad news about Bowie surfaced, was joined on the podcast by songwriter Diane Warren to discuss the song they wrote together, “Til It Happens To You,” from the Oscar-shortlisted documentary The Hunting Ground. 

0 coment�rios: