‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Anne Hathaway, who is expecting her first child with husband Adam Shulman, has shared a gorgeous photo of herself and her growing baby bump...

Pregnant Anne Hathaway Shows Off Her Baby Bump In Gorgeous Bikini Photo

Anne Hathaway, who is expecting her first child with husband Adam Shulman, has shared a gorgeous photo of herself and her growing baby bump enjoying a day at the beach on Instagram.

Copyright [Instagram/Anne Hathaway]

Just what you want during a relaxing day of sun, sea and sand.

Writing alongside the stunning photo, she explained: “Happy 2016 to my beautiful Instafriends!

“So, posting a bikini pic is a little out of character for me, but just now while I was at the beach I noticed I was being photographed. I figure if this kind of photo is going to be out in the world it should at least be an image that makes me happy (and be one that was taken with my consent. And with a filter :)

“Wishing you love, light and blessings for the year ahead!”

Copyright [WENN.com]

“Anne and Adam love taking care of their animals! That was the first step to a baby! They can’t wait to introduce their dogs to the new member of their family soon!”

0 coment�rios: