‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Adele's highly-anticipated performance of "All I Ask" at the Grammy Awards Monday -- her first at the awards show in four y...

Adele: 'I Cried' After 2016 Grammy Award Performance

Adele's highly-anticipated performance of "All I Ask" at the Grammy Awards Monday -- her first at the awards show in four years -- was plagued with sound issues.

The British singer is now sharing how she felt after the disappointing appearance.

"I cried pretty much all day yesterday," Adele said Thursday on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."

"In fairness, I would have cried if it went really well as well," she continued. "If it would've been a stand-out performance I would have cried as well. I always cry."

In a moment unseen to viewers, Adele, 27, said microphones fell onto the piano onstage. "Some people thought it was [Justin] Bieber rehearsing, but it wasn't him. We're on great terms," she noted on Thursday.a

0 coment�rios: