‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Singing superstar Mariah Carey will be hitting the small screen to give us a glimpse into her life – but don’t compare her documentary seri...

Mariah Carey is getting a TV series - but don't you dare call it a 'reality show'

Singing superstar Mariah Carey will be hitting the small screen to give us a glimpse into her life – but don’t compare her documentary series to Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Mariah announced the series – which will be called Mariah’s World – in an interview with the New York Times, adding: “I refuse to call it a reality show.”


Instead, Mariah sees it as a chance for viewers to get to know her better, and not: “Here I am, getting my nails done.”

She said: “I thought it would be a good opportunity to kind of, like, show my personality and who I am, even though I feel like my real fans have an idea of who I am. A lot of people have misconceptions about this and that.”

Despite the lack of the “reality show” tag, there will be plenty of glimpses into her personal life including her life on tour and the planning of her wedding to Australian businessman James Packer.

0 coment�rios: