‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Ariana Grande is a woman of many talents. Not only is she a chart topping pop superstar but she can also perform amazing impersonations of ...

What Celine Dion thought of Ariana Grande's impersonation of her

Ariana Grande is a woman of many talents. Not only is she a chart topping pop superstar but she can also perform amazing impersonations of her musical peers.

Earlier this week 22-year-old Ariana guest hosted Saturday Night Live and took on Celine Dion – and nailed it – before trying her hand at other divas including Shakira and Whitney Houston.


But the Love Me Harder singer has insisted her impressions aren't meant to cause offence and revealed exactly what Celine Dion, 47, thinks of them.

Speaking during a US radio appearance, Ariana told Elvis Duran: "No, no, no! When I met Celine, she told me, she was like, 'When I saw you, I peed!' I'm just a big fan. I'm a really big fan."


And it seems Ariana had just as much fun performing on Saturday Night Live as we did watching her. She continued: "It was one of the most exhausting and overwhelming weeks of my life, but every single moment was so much fun. I had the best time."

0 coment�rios: