‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

The Easter Bust! Ariel Winter proudly showed some skin on Sunday in a holiday message for her 1.6 million Instagram followers. The Modern F...

Ariel Winter Shares a Racy, Cleavage-Baring Easter Photo

The Easter Bust! Ariel Winter proudly showed some skin on Sunday in a holiday message for her 1.6 million Instagram followers. The Modern Family star, 18, posted a photo of herself in a dangerously low-cut white mini-dress that flashed plenty of cleavage.


"#HappyEaster," she captioned the racy shot.



The teen went public with her decision to undergo breast reduction surgery last August. She received some online criticism earlier this year after showing her scars from the surgery on the red carpet at the SAG Awards.


"I knew I had scars, but it didn't even cross my mind that I should cover them," she told ET of the backlash at the time. "It really bothered me when online I was getting a lot of criticism for having my scars out."

0 coment�rios: