‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Blake Shelton unveiled the cover for his upcoming album, If I'm Honest, on The Voice on Monday. "Look at the head on that guy!&q...

Blake Shelton Reveals New Album Cover on 'The Voice,' Teases It Might Be His Last

Blake Shelton unveiled the cover for his upcoming album, If I'm Honest, on The Voice on Monday.

"Look at the head on that guy!" Shelton exclaimed to Voice host Carson Daly, showing off the black-and-white headshot with shades of blue in the overlaid title.

"I'm excited about it," Shelton gushed of his upcoming album, which comes out May 20 and will feature Shelton's latest single "Came Here to Forget."

"I think it's the best I can do," the 39-year-old country crooner added. "I literally think it's the best I can do."

The announcement echoes the sentiment that Shelton expressed in the press release about his ninth studio album, in which he said, "This is the most excited I've been about a new album since the release of my second record."

0 coment�rios: