‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Daisy, no! After fans of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. spent Tuesday's episode worrying about Daisy Johnson (Chloe Bennet) be...

Chloe Bennet Opens Up About 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Shocking Twist and the 'Really Dark' SkyeWard Reunion to Come!

Daisy, no!

After fans of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. spent Tuesday's episode worrying about Daisy Johnson (Chloe Bennet) being betrayed by one of her fellow Secret Warriors, it turned out it was actually S.H.I.E.L.D.'s young Inhuman agent who had been infected by Hive's (Brett Dalton) mind control powers and was working behind-the-scenes to betray her team and help HYDRA.


"I'm happier than I've ever been," the brainwashed agent told Lincoln (Luke Mitchell), whom she had framed as the rat, before making her escape. "You get it. You've felt an emptiness your entire life, like me. We've tried to fill it, but it never works. I found the answer. And it's beautiful."

ET spoke to Bennet about the game-changing twist for her character, and what comes next now that Daisy has turned to the dark side.


"[The producers] brought me in to tell me beforehand, so I was like 'Oh, I'm dying. That was a great run. See you guys!'" the 24-year-old actress joked of learning about her character's upcoming arc.

"They told me before I got the script, but I had a really hard time accepting it," she continued. "We play these characters for 10 months out of the year and for 22 hours of content, and you really want to defend them. Daisy is a huge part of who I am, so when she does something that is bad, you kind of go, 'No, no, no, no I don't want to do that!'"


Bennet admitted that she worried about the backlash from S.H.I.E.L.D. fans after the shocking turn, which saw Hive-controlled Daisy swiping the powerful Kree orb and terrigen crystals before using her powers to reduce the S.H.I.E.L.D. base to rubble. The actress also said that she struggled to find her character -- a once-devoted agent for good whose allegiance is now "100 percent to Hive – completely" -- as the show wraps up its third season.

0 coment�rios: