‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

[by Jo Hye Jin, translated by Bae Jung Yun] Her solo album, an activity as Brown Eyed Girls and the word ‘Forward’, which a singer JeA drea...

JeA, “The 10th anniversary of debut. There are a long drive ahead of me”

[by Jo Hye Jin, translated by Bae Jung Yun] Her solo album, an activity as Brown Eyed Girls and the word ‘Forward’, which a singer JeA dreams about, made people to keep listening to her music even in the future.

Recently, a girl group Brown Eyed Girls JeA had a round interview to celebrate her new single ‘Bad Girl’ release. Other than a strong sister or a trainer from the variety program, she came back with a depth and matured singer. She intensified feminine music and introduced her album that includes emotion of a woman.

◆ Solo JeA’s ‘Feminine Sensibility’

She, who released her solo album after three years, showed a ballad song ‘Bad Girl’ that has stood out refined acoustic sound. Just like her words, she selected that song as a title in order to capture the mass public, a captivating and light vocal was enough to capture the listener’s ears. Particularly, she revealed her satisfaction by saying, “I never done a song that intensifies the feminine image other than OST. I think that I presented very attractive female vocal.”

She is the leader in the group that has a strong image like a strong sister. She wanted to separate her recently released solo album and previously released one. Also, separate it from Brown Eyed Girl. She confessed something that is not like confession by saying, “I am in charge of the powerful vocal in the group. Actually, I have a feminine woman in my mind.”

“I never thought it would take that long until my solo album to come out again. When I was preparing my album, I didn’t have perfect timing like ‘This is it’, so came back now. There was a stereotype about ‘Why Brown Eyed Girls tries only the difficult things?’ I think I can form sympathy through ‘Bad Girls’.”

0 coment�rios: