On May 5th, K-Pop girl group I.O.I's official debut showcase was held at Jangchoong Arena in Jangchoong-dong, Seoul.

‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.
On May 5th, K-Pop girl group I.O.I's official debut showcase was held at Jangchoong Arena in Jangchoong-dong, Seoul.

Cress arugula peanut tigernut wattle seed kombu parsnip. Lotus root mung bean arugula tigernut horseradish endive yarrow gourd. Radicchio cress avocado garlic quandong collard greens.
EXO to reveal footages from their concert preparation
Ciara denied sole custody of baby Future
Guess What Kapil Sharma?s New Show Is Titled?
Priyanka Tiwari Bhojpuri Singer Wiki, Biography, Albums, All Songs, Videos, Photos
Birthday girl Rihanna spent the last day of her 20s in an 'I hate Rihanna' T-shirt
SRK and Kajol prove they are the best on-screen couple
Kourtney Kardashian Reunites With Ex Scott Disick at Family Dinner Celebrating Her Late Father's Birthday
'The People v. O.J. Simpson' Keeps Up With The Kardashians
Ha Ji Won attends 'Style Icon Asia 2016'
OMG! Farhan Akhtar Slams Report which Claims he is 'Homeless'
0 coment�rios: