‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

[by Woorim Ahn] Actress Kim Jung Eun showed in JTBC ‘Sugarman’ as a surprise. On the upcoming episode of the program, Kim Jung Eun, who...

Kim Jung Eun Appears in \'Sugarman\'

[by Woorim Ahn] Actress Kim Jung Eun showed in JTBC ‘Sugarman’ as a surprise.

On the upcoming episode of the program, Kim Jung Eun, who has a special relationship with the sugarman, appeared at the studio and surprised the audiences. The sugarman couldn’t hide her tears as she showed up secretly.

Kim Jung Eun said, “Before I came here, I asked for advices to Cha Tae Hyun” and Yoo Jae Suk added, “I got a text from him as well to take care of you. I was wondering if he appears in the show” and made everyone laugh.

Guests said, “Is it ‘Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate’?” as she kept showing off her volubility. Other casts also added, “Don’t you need to make comeback?” and she answered, “I never quit. People don’t call me. I really like this show, I might come back next week” and got excited.

Meanwhile, ‘Sugarman’ with Kim Jung Eun will air on May 17. (photo by JTBC)

0 coment�rios: