‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Selena Gomez never fails to give her fans major hair envy with her glossy, textured brunette tresses, and now the star has revealed her unu...

Selena Gomez reveals why she tries to avoid washing her hair

Selena Gomez never fails to give her fans major hair envy with her glossy, textured brunette tresses, and now the star has revealed her unusual trick for achieving the look. The 23-year-old singer confessed that she tries to avoid washing her hair too regularly in order to keep it in good condition. 

"I don't wash my hair every day, which may sound gross, but it's actually really bad for my hair," she told Allure. "Some of my best friends actually can't go more than maybe two days without washing their hair, and for me, I give my mom and my dad all the credit, because I have thick hair, so it gets better the less I wash it."

Selena admitted that she sees a notable difference to the condition of her mane when she leaves it for a few days, although she added that she does spruce it up with a spritz of dry shampoo.

"By the third day, my hair actually holds pretty well. It just holds curls better, and it holds product better. It's so strange, but it actually works. I just use a little dry shampoo, and I tease it to keep the volume up. Usually by day four is when I have to absolutely wash it."

0 coment�rios: