‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Kim Tae Woo told why he decided to commence diet. On April 8th broadcast of MBC 'King of Mask Singers,' SLAM DUNK was found out...

SLAM DUNK on 'King of Mask Singers' found out to be Kim Tae Woo

Kim Tae Woo told why he decided to commence diet.

On April 8th broadcast of MBC 'King of Mask Singers,' SLAM DUNK was found out to be none other than Kim Tae Woo.

As SLAM DUNK took his mask off, all of the panels were largely surprised by how slimmer he got.

Regarding why he decided to get on diet, Kim Tae Woo said, "I found myself struggling while singing after I gained weight. I thought it was time for me to lose some weight, and I think that must be why not as many people could not tell who I was."

Kim Sung Joo asked Kim Tae Woo how much weight he lost, and he replied, "I lost about 25kg."

Meanwhile, the 'BATMAN' was found out to be Lee Hyun Woo.

0 coment�rios: