‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

From Digital Spy Just when we thought we were on the home stretch to the Love Island final, the bombshells have all come and gone, and th...

One Love Island couple admit things don't "feel right"

From Digital Spy

Just when we thought we were on the home stretch to the Love Island final, the bombshells have all come and gone, and the remaining couples were all happily loved-up – we've heard some terrible news from the villa.

It looks as though one of the final couples has admitted that things aren't quite right. WE KNOW.

In scenes that are due to air tonight (July 26), Dr Alex George and Alexandra Cane will be sent on a very lavish date.

At first, Alex is super excited. Not because the lady on his arm is HOT AF, but because there are cars. Fast cars.

"This is absolutely mental, isn't it? I'm in a beautiful car with an even more beautiful girl," he tells girl Alex, having been presented with a red Ferrari. "This is perfect."

And, as if our crush on Alexandra couldn't get any deeper, she finds his whole reaction endearing. "I have to be honest and say I absolutely love a guy that's really passionate about something. And I know you're so passionate about cars. It's incredibly attractive," she says.

Discussing their possible future together, Alexandra tells him: "I'm really looking forward to meeting your friends, your family, and just kind of seeing how our lives will merge together. I think that's really exciting. I definitely feel like we just need to go outside and have some fun and just be ourselves. I'm so excited to get on the outside with you."

Having also revealed her concerns around his lack of affection towards her, Alex admits: "It's not always easy. I think other couples are trying to rush. I think we're moving at what's comfortable for us. I'm happy with that. I think slow and steady wins the race sometimes."

But things look to go even further south when they arrive back to the villa.

Taking the girls aside for a debrief, Alexandra tells them: "It was the most amazing date. I was like, 'This is really sexy'. He actually was in his element. We've had such a nice day. You see glimpses of how it could be on the outside, and I think today's been really refreshing for the both of us."

Alex, on the other hand, pulls Jack Fincham aside and drops a bit of a bombshell.

"We just don't seem to... it doesn't seem to feel right. I don't have the right feelings that I should," he says. "The thing is, she wants to move at quite a quick pace. She wants lots of affection, and she wants things to move quite quickly. I just can't match that. I feel like things just aren't quite right with us."

Er, were they both on the same date?

Jack tells his pal that he's "surprised" by the news, and urges him to give things another go.

To make things a little awkward, Alexandra later approaches Jack for some man advice.

In the Beach Hut, Jack says: "I know more about their relationship than them two do as a whole. I know exactly how Alexandra's feeling, Alex doesn't, and I know exactly how Alex is feeling but Alexandra doesn't. What do you do?"

Is this the end of Alex Squared?

Love Island continues tonight at 9pm on ITV2.

0 coment�rios: