‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

She's no stranger to opening up about her eating disorder struggles. But Demi Lovato has shared a shocking selfie of herself at the h...

Demi Lovato shared a shocking selfie of herself at the height of her food battles

She's no stranger to opening up about her eating disorder struggles.

But Demi Lovato has shared a shocking selfie of herself at the height of her food battles where she looked dangerously thin.

The Sorry Not Sorry singer - who regularly flashes her booty stage in sexy outfits - bravely bared all in her YouTube documentary, Demi Lovato: Simply Complicated.

"Food is still the biggest challenge in my life and it controls," she said. "I don't want to give it the power to say it controls my every thought, but it's something that I'm constantly thinking about."

In the hour-long special she discusses everything from the end of her six-year-relationship with actor, Wilmer Valderrama, to her recovery from drug addiction.

But she describes her battles with bulimia as something she 'still hasn't conquered.'

However, taking to social media after the show was released, the star was eager to show that 'recovery is possible' with an image of her before and after.

E! online reported last year that the former Disney star's mum and grandma had both suffered with the same eating disorder.

Despite showing how far she has come, Demi was very frank about how difficult she's found it to get better.

“It was really hard to talk about on camera,” she told Teen Vogue. “But I knew that if I was honest, it would help somebody understand. Sometimes I'm not perfect with my recovery and my eating issues, but I keep fighting. And I want people to see that.”

We're sure there are a lot of people out there who have benefited from her bravery.

0 coment�rios: