‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

[by Bae Jung Yun] A picture Oh My Girl Hyojung and Yoo Jae Suk took together came up in conversation. On April 1, the picture posted on t...

Oh My Girl Hyojung to Take Picture with Yoo Jae Suk

[by Bae Jung Yun] A picture Oh My Girl Hyojung and Yoo Jae Suk took together came up in conversation.

On April 1, the picture posted on the group’s official twitter with a comment, “Did everyone see ‘Happy Together’? I was so nervous because it was my first variety program to star alone. However, I had a great time and learned a lot from several superiors. I’ll see all of you soon!”


From the picture, Hyojung, who was wearing a white shirt, made a cute smile and posed friendly ‘V’ with Yoo Jae Suk. The picture was taken in the waiting room when she filmed the program as a guest.” The group’s leader, Hyojung received lots of attention from netizens by her graceful look and unique refreshing smile.


Oh My Girl made its comeback with the 3rd mini album title song ‘LIAR LIAR’ on March 28. On April 1, the group will perform its comeback stage on KBS 2TV ‘Music Bank’. (photo by WM Entertainment)

0 coment�rios: