‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Justin Bieber has vowed to no longer take pictures with fans, claiming he feels “like a zoo animal” and wants to keep his “sanity.” “If...

Justin Bieber Won’t Take Photos With Fans Anymore: ‘I Don’t Owe Anybody a Picture’

Justin Bieber has vowed to no longer take pictures with fans, claiming he feels “like a zoo animal” and wants to keep his “sanity.”

“If you happen to see me out somewhere know that I’m not gonna take a picture I’m done taking pictures,” Bieber wrote on Instagram Tuesday. “It has gotten to the point that people won’t even say hi to me or recognize me as a human, I feel like a zoo animal, and I wanna be able to keep my sanity. I realize people will be disappointed but I don’t owe anybody a picture.”

The singer also stated that just because fans bought his album doesn’t mean that he owes them a picture.

“And people who say ‘but i bought ur album’ know that you got my album and you got what you paid for AN ALBUM!” he added. “It doesn’t say in fine print whenever you see me you also get a photo.”

A representative from Lucky Strike Boston told TheWrap that the photo ban was sparked by an incident at their venue when a family approached Bieber (who was in town to play at the TD Garden) and demanded that he take a photo with them as he owed them for buying his album.

Until that incident, by staff accounts Bieber was a great guest, but obviously just wanted to have some down time and not be disturbed, the statement explained.

“Justin was kind, politely making small talk with the staff. It was immediately clear though, that he just wanted to be a normal person and be able to play pool with his guest so we respected their privacy,” a spokesperson from Lucky Strike said. “We want every guest to feel comfortable when they enter Lucky Strike and wholeheartedly feel that Justin should of had his privacy respected and not harassed by someone who was disrespectful.”

Bieber’s pledge for privacy comes just two months after the 22-year-old decided he would cancel meet-and-greets during his Purpose tour, saying they make him feel “drained and unhappy.”

0 coment�rios: