‘What's up Celebrities’ updates readers on latest development in celebrities’ professional and personal life. Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest hollywood, bollywood and bhojpuri stories, photos, and video.

Hong Kong actor Roy Chow denied that his alleged drug use has affected his relationship with girlfriend Cherie. According to Mingpao Ne...

Roy Chow says not to drugs

Hong Kong actor Roy Chow denied that his alleged drug use has affected his relationship with girlfriend Cherie.

According to Mingpao News, the actor previously denied rumours of breakup with Cherie following the release of what seemed to be a series of arguments between him and Cherie via phone messages.

Among the things that were supposedly discussed in the phone conversations was his drug addiction, to which Roy stressed to be mere fabrication.

"A reported called me and asked me about it and I asked him to dig up the information from 2004," he said.

Roy admitted that while he did use drugs in the past, he had since moved on from it.

"It has been the same thing all the time. It's either I am having an issue with my girlfriend, or I am on drugs. I think it's time for people to move on and talk about my movies instead," he said.

When asked to confirm that he no longer uses drugs, Roy retorted, "With my eight pack abdominal muscles, why would I need that? I am too busy to be doing drugs."

(Photo source: ol.mingpao.com / orientaldaily.on.cc/)

0 coment�rios: